UL1077 & UL489 Type – 480VAC Rated – Up to 63A
Our UL489 and UL1077 MCB’s provide several advantages which are important to OEMs
and global players in the electrical contractors market.
- Small, compact size
- Easy installation on DIN-rails
- Limits let through current
- Resetability, more convenient than fuses
- Electrical auxiliaries for control and status information
- Extensive variety of accessories
- Better protection – supplementary protectors and miniature circuit breakers limit let through current, providing faster separation of the component from the fault, thereby reducing system damage.
- More selection – More ratings compatible with lowpower electronic circuits are available in the range from 0.5 to 10 A.
- Reduction of nuisance tripping – Available with different trip characteristics to meet the system needs: B, C and D curves, depending on the model.
- Simple installation – The products mount easily onto a 35 mm DIN mounting rail.
- Reverse feeding – Reverse feeding of line power is permitted.
- Reliability – Each miniature circuit breaker has an endurance of 10000 operation cycles and voltage withstand of 6000V impulse rating.