Our limit switches can be used in various applications in automation, lift and handling system fields.
Operation of these limit switches is achieved by the sliding action of the guard or the moving object
deflecting the plunger or lever. For safety applications it’s important that upon actuation, the guard or
other moving objects should not pass completely over the switch and allow the plunger or lever to
return to its original position.
- Conforms to EN (TUV) standards corresponding to the CE marking & UL/CSA Standards
- Positive opening operation of NC (Normally Closed) contacts conforming to IEC/EN 60947-5-1 –UL/CSA
- Double insulation makes ground terminal unnecessary.
- Wide standard operating temperature range: -25°C to 80°C
- Full range of actuator heads and levers suitable for safety applications.
- Sealing up to IP67 / NEMA 4X
- Wide switch variations (snap action and slow action basic switches)